Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mmmmm ... Burgers of Death

I was redirected somehow from one of the photoshop disaster sites to foundshit.com, a site that is dedicated to funny images. Some of them are pretty amusing ...

This one is for a restaurant that I think is in Arizona ... anyway, it's called the Heart Attack Grill ...


It appears to be some sort of tourist attraction, where death by obesity is celebrated. As somewhat who carries too much weight, I must say that this is as funny as a heart attack ...


Although, I must say that I *have* eaten a 6 patty burger at Lee's on Montreal Road in Ottawa, many years ago. No idea of they still exist, but you could get, if I recall, up to 10 patties on a burger. They were the really thin kind, like in a Mickey D's hamburger. And quite unlike these monsters, which I must say are giving me a real grab :-)


The blog from which these came looks pretty good actually.

http://parlezvouskiwi.net/

No comments: