Thursday, September 13, 2012

67.4 pounds down … I am past the half way mark now …

Well, I knew that the dam would break. Getting stuck at for 10 days was very frustrating, yet here I am a short while later a further 5 pounds down. And falling like a stone right now.

This is a familiar pattern to me … I sometimes cut my calories drastically (not necessarily intentionally) and sometimes I end up moving around a lot … shopping for example does burn calories – way more than watching TV … and I’ve ended up with some strong calorie deficits now and again.

image

This seems to work well, so long as you don’t do it too much or for too long a stretch. You don’t want your body to start signaling starvation and slowing your metabolism.

image

I’m not sure how smooth the curve will be for the second half of this journey, but I have no doubt that I will be taking it.